Life on Earth
Understanding Who We Are, How We Got Here, and What May Lie Ahead
- What’s happening in the world lately?
- How can I be happy when so many are not?
- Is life about learning lessons or passing tests? Following your heart or taking what’s served to you?
- What’s real? What matters? Who says? Who cares?
- How do we know or find our purpose?
Many of us ask ourselves these questions, and many more, as we go through our days and try to make sense of our lives. Mike Dooley asks them too, except . . . his questions get answered. Wisely. Compassionately. Fully. One such answer explained its source, stating that we all have a higher self within that predates this life and will live beyond it, and thus it knows a whole lot more than we do at “street level” about where we’ve been, why we’re here, and what will likely happen next on planet Earth.
Life on Earth takes the form of a journal in which Mike asks what’s on his mind during pivotal times in his life. As one of today’s most respected New Thought leaders and reality theorists, he offers a lofty platform for this wide-ranging dialogue that powerfully expands our perspectives on essential truths, taking on topics such as:
- Why and how to see through the “illusions” of life on earth
- How to make sense of natural disasters and manmade tragedies
- Living deliberately, creating consciously, and finding your power
- Wealth, relationships, “past lives,” and the evolution of consciousness
- The ultimate reason for life on earth and elsewhere (it’s shockingly simple)
These are questions asked from the heart with a cautious, even suspicious, mind. Mike explores the subtleties of the replies in depth and detail using his trademark wit and realism in this intrepid explorer’s guide to the jungles of time and space.
Format: 15,5×23,5 cm
Broj stranica: 191
Izdavač: Hay House
Godina izdavanja: 2016.