Mike Lousada, Louise Mazanti
Why Everything You Learned About Sex Is Wrong
Did you know that almost everything society has tried to teach you about sex is misleading or simply wrong? Representations of sexuality in modern culture have distorted our idea of sex and disconnected us from ourselves and our intimate partners. This has created performance pressure, insecurity and problems with intimacy which have left many people feeling ashamed of their sexuality or unable to fully enjoy it.
In this book, renowned sex and relationship experts Mike Lousada and Louise Mazanti reveal their seven keys to ‘real sex’ – a deeper, more connected way of engaging with your sexual energy to create deep, fulfilling and meaningful intimacy. Discover how to:
- Get your sexual desire owing freely in its natural expression
- Know and fully express your sexual self – without shame or inhibition
- Reclaim your body and allow yourself to experience new levels of pleasure and sensation
- Engage your mind, body and feelings with your partner to bring aliveness to your sexual experiences
- Communicate clearly to create mutual trust and enable deeper surrender to pleasure
- Express your sexuality consciously and fully, in whatever way is appropriate for you
Real Sex will take you on a journey to the heart of your sexual self, a journey that will help you to achieve a deeper level of intimacy with yourself and your partner, and discover living, breathing, ful lling sex that’s an authentic expression of who you really are.
Format: 16×23 cm
Broj stranica: 228
Izdavač: Hay House
Godina izdavanja: 2017.